Friday, September 12, 2014

How to look like my arctic wolf, AJ!

Hi bloggers! So what I love about animal jam is that you could change your look easier. Pixie hollow was hard because you had to pay a certain material to change your hair style. It wasn't until summer of 2013 until they made the pixie salon where you could change your fairies skin color, and eyes, and wings etc. Alright, on with the look change.

Step 1: Buy the arctic wolf! It costs 1,000 gems or 10 diamonds if you never got it. It's for members only so become a member and buy it! 

Step 2: For color number 1, the legs and face, but light gray. For color number 2, put black. 

Step 3: For the eyes, make them have eyelashes, and the eye color should be black. 

Step 4: My pattern is always purple lighting, and the darkest purple. 

Step 5: For the name tag, I have purple and a phantom if your my buddy add: cwee3 Make sure your adventure level is turning off! 

Okay, this is totally optional if you wanna wear the clothes I'm having. Sadly, you can not buy designer skirts anymore. Sorry guys! :(

-Abby Ribet

P.S. I hope you Mt. Shiveer in the backround! 



No comments:

Post a Comment