Wednesday, November 19, 2014

  Hi peeps! I really don't know what to blog about today but I do wanna blog so you guys have more to read. All I have are videos, and pictures I want you to see on my other posts which keeps you guys going, but not a lot. I really want my blog to be liked but my blog isn't organized and I might close it down for a brand new fresh blog. This new blog will be about animal jam, and not random stuff. :) But I am happy that there making a new pixie hollow at www.fairyabc.com  ok? So just click the link and it'll say, "Sorry but we are working on it." That is proof that they'll be a new pixie hollow! And for a happy picture I got is me on my animal jam account. I'm to lazy to take another photo for you guys on my Samsung Camera. Also, I just figured out that everyone in my class likes Mrs. Standring better than Ms. Sloat. But why? Mrs. Standring has an ugly fat butt and she accidentally almost left her 3 year old at school. But yet people are saying, "I wish Mrs. Standring was my mom!" So you could tell I like Ms. Sloat more. Well, that is it for typing today, my hands are really tired. Here is the pic: 


Oops, I gave you 2. Oh, well!
-Abby Ribet    

No comments:

Post a Comment