Sunday, November 23, 2014

Beach Buddies Pt1 By: Abby Ribet

Tracy  is on the far left, Ginger is the human in the middle, Violet is the mermaid, and Blue is on the far right. 
 One day a girl named Ginger asked her mom, "My friend Tracy is going to the beach, may I come?" Ginger's mom said, "Yes, but be back in time for lunch!" When Ginger was at the beach, Tracy said, "That sure took forever! I'm going to go for a swim, okay?" But suddenly, a big blue monster named Blue jumped out of the ocean. Blue roared, "GET OUT OF MY OCEAN!" Tracy swam as fast as she could out of the water. "Did you see that? RUN!" Tracy screamed. But Ginger just stood there. The lifeguards yelled, "Everyone, get out of the ocean please!" Ginger didn't listen, instead she swam in the water. "BOO!" Blue said. Ginger laughed, "You can't make me stay away from your waters." Ginger swam some more until she got tired and drowned. "Wow, look Daddy! A human! Can we keep her?" said a girl named Violet. Her father yelled at her, "No! You must return her back to the beach!" Violet replied back, "Okay, Daddy." Blue swam to Violet and growled. "A HUMAN IS SWIMMING IN MY OCEAN!" Violet giggled, "Oh, Blue, it is just a girl." Blue looked shocked. "She looks just like you!" Violet said, "I know! But I still have to return her." Violet put Ginger back on the sand. "Here you go!" said Violet. Ginger woke up and choked. "Um, I'm alive?" Ginger said. Blue rushed back to sea while Violet just stood there. "Well, you are now! I was brave and rescued you." Ginger and Violet hugged. "Well, I better go!" Ginger said. Violet said, "Okay, me too! I'll be at the beach tomorrow at this same time." 

The End of Pt1! 

Shoutout: Happy 11th bday to Saskia!          






































  



No comments:

Post a Comment