Saturday, August 23, 2014

Welcome

    Hi bloggers! Today I'm going to welcome you to my fabulous blog! Its gonna be so fun! Even though I might not download any pictures of me or any videos in probably a long time. So that's why I really want my camera to work! But for my next shout out this week, and possibly my last this week, goes to,..... (drum roll please) ON OF MY BEST FRIENDS KATHY! She's sits next to me in class and I told her my blog and shes probably reading this. (audience of people clap for her) I'm so happy that I always have people supporting me. *Even though they don't comment* It doesn't matter as long as I'm living, my shout out people will be reading my blog. *It doesn't matter if they think of me as weird on here* But, the good part is I want this blog to be about mostly me and my peeps. *Peeps meaning people* Thanks for reading the Welcome sign and as my blog grows I will try quickly to download a helpful video asp! *As soon as possible* I will tell what thinks stand for along my blog to be a little helpful!

Thanks bloggers! -Abby Ribet *French* 

No comments:

Post a Comment